Monday, February 12, 2007

1) I gues what it means is that it is more important to be less closed and not so loose on the internet (such as nudity and inner life).

2) I would be really upset if someone did that, i would defintely say that everyoe should have a right for a picture to be posted on the internet.

3) I believe everyone has a choice to be "private" or pubic, if you post things of yourself on the internet such as mature articles and things like that you really dont have a private life.

5) I think alot of websites do that, along with newspaper, i mean why would you spend time reading something that doesnt interest you.

6) I dont think its that weired, maybe she couldnt find a way to contact them w/ the internet, if not then yea, thats weird.

7) I think the man who created the website isn't an actual idiot, he is just a man that loves to make money, and he did a good job of doing that.

8) I thought the article was informative, i believe the guy was smart making money.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Freer said...

Your answers are awfully similar to other student answers!

Poor job.
C

6:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home